How to make text bold in HTML tutorialspoint.com
is there any way that I can make CC Quid, Application Number, Application Title and in the same way other thing in bold, I don't want their value to be in bold.... How to make text bold in HTML - To make text bold in HTML use the b b tag or strong strong tag Both the tags have the same functioning but strong tag adds semantic strong importance to the text The b tag is a physical markup element but do not add semantic importance Just...
Bold Text Wiki Markup Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia
Bold Text is used to make that text more visible. There are five ways of doing this.... denotes text that isn't more important than the surrounding text, but the typical typographic presentation is bold text, such as keywords in a document abstract or product names in a review.
How to Create Bold and Italic Headings in HTML lifewire.com
Bold Text is used to make that text more visible. There are five ways of doing this. how to make high waisted pants pattern 9/01/2013 · Learn how to bold text in HTML using the b tag. http://www.technoblogical.com/web-des... Providing training since last Tuesday http://www.technoblogical.com Thanks
How can I make text dark everywhere? Windows 10 Forums
This page contains various HTML bold codes - HTML codes for creating bold text. There's more than one way in HTML to bold text. This can be slightly confusing - especially if you aren't familiar with HTML … how to install darksouls 1 texture pack 30/05/2013 · Within the Placeholder Properties, change the default Markup type to be “HTML – Interpret HTML tags as styles.” If you forget to change this radio button, then the html tags will be rendered as literal text.
How long can it take?
How to Bold Text in CSS Web Design Blog
- how to make textbox font BOLD dynamicaly using expression
- How to make bold part of a ToolTip Text?
- html How we can bold only the name in table td tag not
- how to make bold strike-through in html HTML and CSS
Html How To Make Text Bold
Bold Text is used to make that text more visible. There are five ways of doing this.
- Ways to Bold Text in CSS. One of the simplest methods of calling attention to something in design is called emphasis. If you want specific words or phrases to stand out, you can make them bold, so they stand out against the normal-sized text surrounding it.
- Of course, I would like to have both Typing1 and Typing2 in bold, but since there’s a star* at the end of Typing1 and another at the beginning of Typing2, all the text between those two words will be in bold.
- 9/01/2013 · Learn how to bold text in HTML using the b tag. http://www.technoblogical.com/web-des... Providing training since last Tuesday http://www.technoblogical.com Thanks
- Bold ~ Using bold text will display your text in a thicker font making one or more words really stand out from the rest and will tend to draw the reader's attention to these words. This has a variety of applications and is largely a matter of taste. Bold text is sometimes used for list headers such as in this list of font styles. To create bold text, place the desired text within the