Shaun Falkiner sentenced to life in prison after murdering
84+2 sentence examples: 1. Finally the rain came, slowly at first in single drops, then in a sudden burst that pelted the houses like shrapnel. 2. Hissing shells searched the dark thickets through, and shrapnel swept the road along which we moved. 3.... "The best way to take out a unicorn is with a Claymore, i.e., a directional mine which explodes shrapnel into a designated kill zone." Another example: "Eating a squirrel taco without any ranch dressing is like playing leapfrog with a unicorn, i.e. a very bad idea."
Use of the word shrapnel in a sentence example fatLingo
The solo cross country road trip had a profound impression on Kim's perspective about life.... I just don’t want anyone’s opinion about how the sentence would read better if it were reworded or how the grammar is incorrect either. It is written in a casual and conversational speak, plus, the grammar is already 95 percent correct. I don’t give a shit about the bit that isn’t. I also don’t give a shit about my made-up words, like putting “y” on the ends of some of my words
Profound dictionary definition profound defined
84+2 sentence examples: 1. He was hit in the arm by flying shrapnel. 2. The explosion sent shrapnel flying through the sides of cars on the crowded highway. 3. Twelve people were hit by shrapnel in the attack. 4. He was hit by shrapnel from a grenade how to make pickled carrot in a few hours Shrapnel is the name of several fictional characters in the various Transformers series in the Transformers franchise. The character has also been called by the names Insecticon and Sharpshot due to trademark issues.
Fragment vs Shrapnel What's the difference? WikiDiff
use "mobile" in a sentence The earth's atmosphere is made up of a mixture of highly mobile gases. The use of mobile phones while driving a car has become a safety concern over the last few years. how to put free shipping on magento mobile in a sentence. The earth's atmosphere is made up of a mixture of highly mobile gases. The use of mobile phones while driving a car has become a safety concern over the last few years.
How long can it take?
shrapnel English-Hungarian Dictionary - Glosbe
- Use shred in a sentence shred sentence examples
- Use gullible in a sentence gullible sentence examples
- Can you use projectile in a sentence science.answers.com
- British soldier given two-year sentence for making nail
How To Put Shrapnel In A Sentence
Tweet. Let's be honest - Nicolas Cage and John Travolta
- Shrapnel meaning in Hindi: Get meaning and translation of Shrapnel in Hindi language with grammar,antonyms,synonyms and sentence usages. Know answer of question : what is meaning of Shrapnel in Hindi dictionary? Shrapnel ka matalab hindi me kya hai (Shrapnel ?? ????? ??? ???? ).
- 154 sentence examples: 1. I want to go to the party, but on the other hand I ought to be studying. 2. On the other hand, many women choose to go out to work. 3. I'd like to eat out, but on the other hand I should be trying to save money. 4. On the ot
- During the First World War Hemingway was injured by shrapnel. (Begin the sentence with ‘Shrapnel ………….)
- An anti-personnel artillery shell used in WWI which carries a large number of individual bullets close to the target and then ejects them to allow them to continue along …