lol (laugh out loud) WordReference Forums
MDR or mort de rire is the French equivalent to “laugh out loud.” But in French, we say “lol” also. You can find more French slang articles here: French Slang Grammar & Vocab - FrenchCrazy... Laugh Out Loud I Love To Laugh Haha Funny That's Hilarious Funny Stuff Just For Laughs Jennifer Clark Ecards Laugh Out Loud College Problems Laughing Funny Things E Cards Forward
59 Best laugh out loud images Cosas divertidas Chistes
In online discussions, for instance by instant messenger, often I would use abbreviations like LOL, which means "Laughing Out Loud", to show emotions.... We all use lol as an initialism for "lot's of laughter" or "laugh out loud". Is there a similar way of abbreviating this sentiment in Spanish?
laut translation English German dictionary Reverso
Context examples for "to break out in laughter" in Spanish (!) These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. Therefore, we are not responsible for their content. how to make flowers out of frosting Check out these huge collection of funny memes and get ready to laugh out loud! Spread the word and share these memes on your favorite social networking sites. Watch, laugh and share now! Spread the word and share these memes on your favorite social networking sites.
Laugh-Out-Loud Moment WordReference Forums
Found 0 sentences matching phrase "laugh out loud".Found in 0 ms. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. They come from many sources and are not checked. Be warned. how to say vagina in bemba Context examples for "to laugh out loud" in Spanish (!) These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. Therefore, we are not responsible for their content.
How long can it take?
Proud to be Cuban-Sexy-American (and loud) lol Favorite
- What Your Laugh Reveals About Your Personality The
- 11 Funny Spanish Phrases That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
- Words That are Funny to Say Out Loud My journey to live
- Laugh-Out-Loud Moment WordReference Forums
How To Say Laugh Out Loud In Spanish
We all use lol as an initialism for "lot's of laughter" or "laugh out loud". Is there a similar way of abbreviating this sentiment in Spanish?
- Translation for 'laughing out loud (LOL)' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation
- to say/read sth out loud etw laut sagen/lesen to laugh/think out loud laut lachen/denken loud-hailer n Megafon nt , Megaphon nt , Flüstertüte f inf , (not hand-held) Lautsprecher m Translation English
- laut auflachen to burst out laughing, to laugh out loud laut nachdenken to think aloud etw laut sagen (lit) to say sth out loud (fig) to shout sth from the rooftops, to tell sth to the whole world